Using our new and improved interactive Instagram Preview, you can visually plan your Instagram content to create your perfect curated feed.
How does it work?
- First, you'll need to set up your time slots (find out how to do this here!).
- Once you've done that, click on the Preview tab within the Scheduler, and reorder any unpublished posts by dragging and dropping.
- If you want to add a new post, just drag and drop media from the Media Library panel on the right-hand side. The media library opens with the “folder” button.
- Click on the bin icon if you want to delete a post.
- Once you're done, click "Save changes".
Don't forget! If you've made any changes to your planned feed, any posts impacted by the change will be re-set to draft status, so you will need to set to those posts to "scheduled" once you've made your changes (these draft posts will show an orange dot next to them, and scheduled posts, a green one).