We are excited to announce the release of the Group Dashboards! 💫
Group Dashboards are designed to enhance your experience on the platform by providing a comprehensive view of your groups' performance and insights. With this new feature, you can easily monitor and analyze the metrics of different groups, streamline your workflow, and make data-driven decisions to optimize your online presence.
How do I build my Group Dashboard?
- Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
- Click Create New Dashboard.
- Click Groups on the right-hand side of the page, and select the group you would like to include on your newly created dashboard. You can have a multi-group dashboard 😉
- Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
- Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
- Your dashboard will automatically save!
Can I export my Group dashboard?
Yes, you can! Just open your dashboard, select the date range, and then click on Create report.
Is the Group dashboard shared between Iconosquare team members?
You can share the dashboard manually with those team members who have access to the social profile.