The Users and Roles feature can help individuals on big teams manage social profiles but also for your clients to have access to their analytics for their own social profiles. Learn how to add a new user to your team with some easy steps.
Here's how to add a new user to your account:
- Click on the icon in the bottom left corner of your platform.
- Click on the Users and Roles section.
- Click on the blue Invite Users button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite in the Enter User’s email section.
- Select the role you want to give to this person in the Role section.
- Check the social profiles you want to give this person access to under the Social profile access section.
- Click on the Send invitation(s) button below the user's email to the left of the window.
Once this process is done, the invited user will receive an invitation to the email address you’ve entered in the Enter User’s email section.
Once invited user has received the email, they will need to:
- Click on the Join now button in the invitation email.
- They will be redirected to a page where they’ll be able to create their account with their own password.
- They will need to fill out the account creation form.
- They will be connected to their own Iconosquare account with the permissions you’ve given them to manage the various social profiles on your account.
NOTE: if the user has previously had an Iconosquare account under the same email and you are receiving an error while trying to invite the user, please e-mail us: email@example.com