- How can I become an Iconosquare Affiliate?
You can apply to become an Iconosquare Affiliate Partner by filling up this form. Our team will review your application and, if approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the information to get started.
- Do I need to be an Iconosquare customer?
No. You don’t need to be an Iconosquare customer in order to be a part of our Affiliate Program. However, if you have ever used Iconosquare, you have a precious advantage as you already know our platform.
- How are referrals tracked?
Upon acceptance into the Iconosquare Affiliate Program, you’ll have access to your own affiliate dashboard where you can get your affiliate link which will track all of your referrals. Our tracking cookies last 60 days, meaning that if a visitor clicks on your affiliate link, you will be credited with the referral as long as the visitor signs up for a 14-day free trial within 60 days. Once the free trial ends, if the user becomes a paying customer, you’ll earn a commission.
- My referral forgot to use my referral link. Is there a way to track it back to my account?
Unfortunately, we are unable to track referrals back to your account if they didn’t use your referral link. To be eligible for the referral reward, your referral must sign up using your referral link.
- How do I know how many of my referrals have signed up?
You can easily track your referrals in your referral dashboard which is accessible here. As well as referrals, you can also track your successful referrals, your clicks, and your unpaid earnings.
- How much will I earn?
You will get a 15% recurring commission on every successful referral* you bring to us.
*A successful referral is a paid user who does not cancel their account within the first 30 days of starting their subscription and hence does not use the money-back guarantee to get a refund.
- Is there a limit to the commission I can earn?
No, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can send our way. And you get a commission on each successful referral. The more you refer, the more you earn.
- Do I get the commission for recurring payments?
Yes, you will be paid until your referred customer stays with us.
You will get the commission from the first payment to all the recurring payments by the customer. The commission rate for the first purchase and recurring payment is 15% respectively.
- Can I earn commissions on my own purchases?
Self-referrals for affiliate purchases are strictly prohibited. You will not receive credit when purchasing an Iconosquare plan through your own affiliate link.
- What is the minimum payout amount?
The minimum payout amount is $50.
- When will I get paid?
Commission payment is due thirty days after the current month. For example, your earnings generated during January will be paid on February 28.
- How will I get paid?
You would need a Paypal account to get paid. You can add your Paypal email address in your Affiliate dashboard.
- Iconosquare’s Rights
We reserve the right to refuse/deactivate/cancel any affiliate account without any prior notice if any of the following restricted activities are implemented by our affiliates:
- The promotion of Iconosquare on any websites with adult/hate/violent/defamatory content, or any other content that is considered offensive or inappropriate;
- The promotion of Iconosquare via PPC campaigns to bid on brand keywords;
- The distribution of any misleading or incorrect information about Iconosquare;
Note: No payouts will be issued after your affiliate account has been canceled/deactivated.
Got any other questions?
Feel free to reach out to Tania Ferreira, your dedicated affiliate manager at email@example.com