New feature: Create groups to gather your social profiles!
We are excited to announce a new feature: the creation of groups for your social profiles!
Now you can easily organize your social profiles into groups for more efficient management:
- Gather different social profiles (by country/region/theme/platform, ...)
- Facilitate navigation between all groups
- Analyze the overall performance of these groups
How to create a group of profiles
To create a group of social profiles, you can either:
- Click on your initials or avatar at the bottom left of the screen, then click on Manage profile groups.
- Click on the blue icon representing groups at the bottom of your social profiles, then click on the blue "+" button.
- Click on + Create a group
- Give the group a name, and add an avatar if you wish.
- Select the social profiles you want to add to your group
- You can then edit or delete it by clicking on the three dots.
- Once your groups are created, you will have the ability to switch from "group" view to "social profile" view by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the navigation bar, to the right of your screen.