In this article, we explain how to schedule your TikTok videos and answer the most frequently asked questions.
How to schedule a TikTok video from Iconosquare?
- Go to the "Scheduling" page of your Iconosquare account, with a TikTok profile.
- Click on + Schedule a new post at the top right of the page or directly on a slot in the calendar.
- Upload your video or select one from your media library. You can select the image that will be the thumbnail (by indicating a moment from your video).
- Add a caption to your post and click "Next".
- Select the date and time of publication.
- Choose whether you want to automatically publish the video or receive a notification when it is time to post the video.
- Choose whether you want to publish on other social profiles and select them from the list of available profiles.
- Enable or disable comments, duet (parallel video), and stitches (video in sequence).
- Click on Schedule and wait for confirmation that your publication has been scheduled.
- Congratulations! Your video should now appear on the scheduler with a green sidebar, indicating that it is scheduled, and a yellow lightning bolt, indicating that it is ready to be automatically published. 🎉
If you have enabled mobile validation, you will need to validate your publication via the Iconosquare mobile app for it to be automatically published. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the mobile app, that there are no updates to be made, and that you are logged in using the same Iconosquare login information as on your computer.
- For now, you can only schedule videos via Iconosquare. It is not yet possible to schedule carousels via Iconosquare.
- Adding text, sounds, effects, and location, is not currently available.
Tips and tricks
- Do you still want to add elements to your video, such as sounds, text, or effects? Then disable automatic publication. At the time of publication, you will receive a notification on your Iconosquare mobile app, and the video will be downloaded to your phone. You will then be free to manually complete the publication from the TikTok app and add other elements.
- To easily find your videos, do not hesitate to download your media on the media library. You can download them from your computer, Dropbox or OneDrive. You can then filter them to distinguish those that you have already published from those that you have yet to share.
- Do you often use a series of hashtags or captions? Create your own lists of hashtags or captions and save them to make your scheduling easier and faster!
- Do you need your clients or colleagues to review your publications before they are published? Use our collaboration feature and share your scheduled LinkedIn publications with people without them needing an Iconosquare account! Practical, isn't it? 😉
- Number: One maximum video
- Refresh rate: 23 to 60 frames per second
- Duration: 3 seconds to 10 minutes
- Weight: 1GB
- Minimum height and width: 360px
- Maximum character count: 150 characters
Can I schedule TikTok publications via the mobile app?
Yes, you can schedule your TikTok publications on both computer and the Iconosquare mobile app.
Why can't I access the TikTok scheduler with my Pro or Advanced plan?
If you are currently on a Pro or Advanced plan whose subscription started before March 15, 2021, you will no longer be able to access future features that we will launch on Iconosquare. This is because we have updated our prices and plans to better reflect the value and features of our platform. More information HERE.