You can now schedule non-automatic Reels on Iconosquare 🎉!
1. Click on the time slot you would like to schedule your Reel for.
2. Select the Reel post type.
3. Upload your video (15-60 seconds** for Reels) and click on Next.
4. Set up your post details and then click Next (or Schedule if this is not meant to be cross-posted).
5. Once you get the notification* from your app on your phone to post your scheduled Reel, click on Post on Instagram to download the video. The caption will be copied to your phone automatically and you will be redirected to Instagram once the video has been downloaded.
6. Click on the + sign to create a post on the Instagram app and select Reels.
7. Upload your video from your media library on your phone and click on Add. Once the video has been processed, edit the Reel to your liking and click on Next.
8. Paste the caption, change the cover, crop the profile image, and tag people, then click on Share.
You have now successfully scheduled and posted Reels using Iconosquare's scheduler!
*Please make sure you have the latest version of the app on your phone in order to receive notifications about your Reels posts.
**If your video is longer than 60 seconds, you will have to crop it directly on the Instagram app at the moment of posting.