Here, we explain how to check whether you hold an Admin or Editor role on the Facebook page you want to add or re-authenticate to your Iconosquare account. You can also find a guide on how to check your access for the new Facebook page experience.
In this article:
Classic page experience
Follow these steps to verify your role:
- Please open Facebook in your internet browser, and sign in to your Facebook personal profile (this should be the profile connected to your Iconosquare account, eg. www.facebook.com/john.smith), then click this link.
- Select the Page you believe you have Admin/Editor access to.
- Click Settings at the bottom left of the page, or if you have the old Facebook design, click Settings at the top right of the page.
- Then click Page Roles on the left-hand side menu. Scroll down; if your personal profile is not listed under ADMIN or EDITOR, unfortunately, you are not an Admin/Editor of that Page. You'll need to contact one of the other Admins to grant you access.
Note: If you are an Admin of your Facebook Business Manager, unfortunately, this does not mean you are automatically an Admin of the Facebook Page connected to your Instagram Business Profile.
New Facebook page experience
Classic Page roles are updated in the new Pages experience. Instead of Page roles, people can have Facebook access or task access to help manage a Page. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can view your access on Facebook.
To view your Page access on Facebook:
- Log in to Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all profiles, then select the Page that you want to switch to.
- Click your Page name in the left menu.
- Click Manage below the Page's cover photo, then click Page access in the left-hand menu.
- Click your name to view access.
If you appear to be missing any permissions, please ask someone on your team to give you full rights for you to have access. You must have full control in order to be able to manage and connect your Meta social profiles to Iconosquare.
Article is closed for comments.