It's easy! Add your Facebook Page now in order to access Facebook analytics, the Facebook Comment Tracker, and Facebook Feeds and Albums.
IMPORTANT: You need to be an ADMIN or EDITOR of the page you want to add in order to connect it to your Iconosquare profile.
To add a Facebook page to your Iconosquare account, you need to:
1. Click on the blue 'plus' icon in the top right-hand corner of your account.
2. You'll then see this pop-up - please click on "Connect Instagram and/or Facebook Account(s)":
3. Next, you'll be taken to the Facebook login screen (this is the same whether you wish to add an Instagram business profile or Facebook page). Please enter your Facebook login credentials here:
4. You'll then be shown a list of Instagram profiles and/or Facebook pages which you are an Admin or Editor of (you will only be able to add social profiles which you have Admin/Edior rights for).
5. Please select the tick box next to the social profiles(s) which you wish to add to your Iconosquare account, click "Ok", and that's it!
Please note, if you have recently been made an Admin/Editor of the social profile, you may not be able to find your social profile immediately - if not, please wait and try again 24 hours.
If the page you would like to add is not listed, please follow the steps detailed here.
Note: Facebook analytics only available on STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY!