Refer to this article if you're in doubt as to how to add a Facebook page to your Iconosquare platform. It's easy! Add it now in order to access Facebook analytics, the Facebook Comment Tracker, and Facebook Feeds and Albums.
IMPORTANT: You need to be an ADMIN/EDITOR (classic Facebook pages experience) or have all rights (new Facebook pages experience) to the page you want to add in order to connect it to your Iconosquare profile. Learn more about this here!
Follow these steps:
- Click on the blue + icon to the right of your platform, under your social profile icons.
- You'll then see this pop-up - please click on Facebook page:
- You'll then see another pop-up asking you to check that you are admin of the Facebook page you want to add and to invite you to log in with the right Facebook Profile
- Next, you'll be taken to the Facebook login screen (this is the same whether you wish to add an Instagram business profile or Facebook page). Please enter your Facebook login credentials.
- You'll then be shown a list of Instagram profiles and/or Facebook pages of which you are an Admin or Editor (you will only be able to add social profiles which you have Admin/Editor or full rights for).
- Please select the tick box next to the social profiles(s) which you wish to add to your Iconosquare account, click "Ok", and that's it!
Note, if you have recently been made an Admin/Editor or just got full rights for the social profile, you may not be able to find it immediately - please wait and try again after 24 hours.
Other useful articles: