Before you get started, check out this handy flowchart to make sure this is the right method for you. If you land on 'Notification: It’s time to post', you're in the right place!
Landed on the 'Post auto published' option? Click HERE!
Landed on 'Notification: It’s time to post’? Follow the steps below!
Or, if you're looking to schedule a Story, click here.
- Download our mobile app (iOS or Android), and log in with your Iconosquare account. You will also need to accept to receive notifications from our app, in order to be notified at the time of the post.
- Create your post on Iconosquare's website
- Select Scheduler on the main menu (you'll find it under Publishing), then click on New post or directly on the calendar, at the time you wish to schedule your media
- You'll be asked to choose between a photo/video media, Carousel, Story or Reel. Click on Photo/video!
- Upload or select the file you want to post from the Media Library
- Crop it if you need to
- Type your caption and add emojis from our emoji keyboard!
- Choose the date and time of your post, and click on Schedule. (you can also save your post as a draft and finish it later)
Once scheduled, your upcoming publications will be displayed on the calendar. You can easily edit or delete a publication by clicking on it.
3. Publish your post on Instagram:
- You'll receive a mobile notification at the time you scheduled your post. Open it.
- Preview the post you scheduled and click Post on Instagram, your media will be saved, and your caption will be copied in your clipboard. You'll be redirected to Instagram.
- Ensure you're logged into the right Instagram account.
- Select your media, add filters if needed.
- Tap the caption area and hit Paste.
- Click Share. You're done!
Looking for more information?