In this article :
How to add your LinkedIn page to Iconosquare
1. Go on the Social profiles page and click the blue button at the top right of the page to add a social profile.
2. You'll then see this pop-up - please click on "LinkedIn Pages":
3. Next, you'll be taken to the LinkedIn login screen. Please enter your LinkedIn login credentials here. Be sure to log in to the account through which you have Super Admin access to the LinkedIn page you wish to add to Iconosquare.
4. When you see this screen, be sure to click "Allow" so that we can connect to your LinkedIn account. Make sure that all the permissions listed below appears on your screen as well.
5. You will then be redirected back to Iconosquare, and shown a list of the LinkedIn pages that you are Super Admin of (you will only be able to add LinkedIn pages where you are listed as Super Admin).
6. Please select the tick box next to the LinkedIn page you wish to add to your Iconosquare account.
If the LinkedIn page you're trying to add is not listed, please follow these steps to make sure you have the correct role on the page:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com and log into your LinkedIn personal profile.
- Open up the LinkedIn page you're trying to add to Iconosquare
- On the left-hand side column, scroll down and click on Settings:
- Click on Manage admins.
- You can then check what role you have on this page. You must be a Super Admin in order to add the page to Iconosquare. If you don't have this role, please ask one of the Super Admins to add you.
Got no profile slots left? No problem. Click the "Purchase additional profiles" on the right-hand side of the Social Profiles page:
Can I add my personal LinkedIn profile to Iconosquare?
No. LinkedIn analytics on Iconosquare relate to LinkedIn pages only, not personal profiles. Whilst you will need to log in using your personal LinkedIn account credentials, this just provides us with access to the LinkedIn pages you have admin access to. We're unable to provide you with data relating to your personal LinkedIn profile.