In order to change the permissions of a Team Member or Manager over your social profiles, you need to be a Manager or Admin (if changing permissions for a Team member) or Admin (if changing permissions for a Manager). We teach you how to make these changes in this article!
Follow these steps:
- Click on your Icon at the bottom left-hand corner of your platform.
- Click on the Users and Roles section.
- Locate the User you would like to edit access for and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of their information.
- Click on Edit user.
- Select or de-select the profiles you want to give or remove their access to.
- Click on the Update user button.
Article is closed for comments.