In order to schedule directly from the app, you need to:
- Click on the Schedule section at the bottom of your left side menu.
- You'll be taken to your calendar and list of scheduled posts. Click on the blue "+" then select whether you'd like to schedule a single image post, Carousel, or Story.
- To add a media from your phone library, click on the Phone option and accept the requested authorization to let us access your Phone Library.
- To add a media from your Media Library on Iconosquare, click on the Library option.
- You can filter the displayed media by labels if you click on the Filter by labels button in the top right corner of your screen.
- After selecting your media from your Media Library/Phone Library, the photo will pop up as a Preview. You can also take a picture directly from your phone by clicking on Take Photo.
- Make sure to click on OK in order to authorize us to access your phone camera.
- Preview the picture you've just taken, click on Retake to take a new one or on Use Photo if you're happy with it.
- Click on the Next button in the bottom right corner of your screen if you're ready to schedule it.
- Enter your caption and choose the time and date you want to post.
- If your post is a single image media that is eligible for our auto-posting feature, you will be able to choose whether you would like this photo to be automatically posted to Instagram!
- When you're done, click on the blue "Schedule" button (or you can save the post as a draft).
Article is closed for comments.