In this article :
How does it work?
To schedule an automatic post, please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Publishing' tab within the main menu and select 'Scheduler'.
- Click on 'New post' near the top right of your screen, or click on the space within the calendar where you'd like to post.
- Select the type of post you wish to schedule - you can choose from Status, Images (up to 10 at a time) or Video.
- If scheduling images or a video, upload or select media from your Media Library, and for videos, you can also select a thumbnail:
- You can then add your caption as normal (you can mention other Facebook pages here), and for single-image posts and status posts, you can also add a geolocation!
- If you have your the post validation security measure switched on, you'll need to validate your automatic post through the app to ensure it posts automatically.
- As long as your media fits all the specs*, your post will then be published automatically to Facebook!
*Images must follow these specifications:
Maximum file size: 15Mb for images or 150Mb for videos
We support JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs
Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio range
Image size: 500px by 500px minimum. Recommended: 1080px by 1080px
Which plans include Facebook scheduling?
This feature is available on the STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and you must have a Facebook page in order to have access to it.
Can I schedule a Facebook post through the Android/iOS apps?
It's now possible to schedule Facebook posts via the iOS app! The same functionality will be available on the Android app very soon.
Can I schedule a non-automatic post for Facebook?
No, all posts will be published to Facebook automatically.
Can I mention another Page in the caption?
Yes! It's now possible to mention another Facebook page in the caption of your post - learn how to do this here! Please note, it's not possible to mention personal Facebook profiles, only pages.
NB: When scheduling posts one after the other please make sure that there is at least a 5 minute interval between posts. Otherwise the posts may post out of the order that you had envisaged.