Need a bit of help on how to schedule an automatic Video post to your Instagram profile? Have a look at this article!
To schedule a video automatic post, follow these steps:
- Click on 'New Post' and select 'Photo or video'
- Upload or select a video from your Media Library (the video must follow, or later be cropped to, the specs which you'll find below)
- Select a thumbnail for your video from our suggested thumbnails on the left-hand side.
- Add your caption and hashtags as usual, and add geolocation for extra engagement!
- If you have your post validation security measure switched on, you'll need to validate your automatic post through the app to ensure it posts automatically. You can find more information about that here.
- As long as the blue 'Automatically post to Instagram' box is ticked & your image fits all the specs, your video will be posted automatically to Instagram.
Videos must follow these specifications:
Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
Bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
59 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
File size: 100MB maximum
Article is closed for comments.