If you prefer adding your hashtags in the first comment of your Instagram post instead of the caption, you'll be pleased to know that you can schedule a first comment for your Instagram post using Iconosquare!
- Head to the Scheduler and click on "New post"
- Once you've uploaded or selected a media from your Media Library
- Crop the image to meet auto-posting requirements
- Make sure the Autopost toggle is set to "Activated"
- Add your caption, user tags, and location
- Type your first comment, or inset a saved caption or hashtag list
- Select cross-posting (optional)
- Click Schedule!
Article is closed for comments.