You can now schedule a Story to your Instagram profile from your Iconosquare account. Yay!
This option is available for PRO, ADVANCED, AGENCY and ENTERPRISE users.
Please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature. Also, the maximum scheduling limit for Stories is 10 at a time.
**NOTE: Stories (like Carousels) are not eligible for auto-posting. You will receive a notification to post your media**
Here is what you should do in order to schedule your Story:
- Go to the Scheduler
- Click on "New Post"
- Select the 'Story' format
- Select your media from the Media Library or directly upload a media
- Add a link if required (find out more about this here!)
- Choose when you’d like to post
- Click on 'Schedule'
At time of posting:
- You will receive a notification from us through your Iconosquare app
- Click on the notification and go to the post within Iconosquare
- A pop-in appears explaining how to post
- You will be re-directed to Instagram where you'll need to swipe right to create a new story
- Select the media you want to use from the gallery on your device
- If you added a link, you can paste this from the clipboard
- Click on Post