Setting up quarterly reports for your Instagram business profile, Facebook page, Twitter profiles, and LinkedIn pages is now easier than ever!
Schedule your quarterly reports to be generated automatically, and emailed straight to you, your colleagues, or even your clients, to easily visualize your account performance over a 3 month period.
This feature is available on all Iconosquare plans, including the free trial.
In this article :
How do I set up a quarterly report?
Just head to the Exports and reports section of your Iconosquare account, click the blue "Create new report" button at the top right of the page, then select "Account Report". Users on the ADVANCED and AGENCY plans also have the option to select "Dashboard Report" here.
You can then set the criteria for your report:
- Choose the report format (XLS as standard, or if you're on the ADVANCED or AGENCY plan, you can choose PDF format too).
- Select which social profiles you want to generate the report for
- Choose whether or not you want to receive the report via email, and if so, to which recipients
- Choose whether or not you want to schedule the report - select this option for automatically generated recurring reports every quarter!
- For the Period, select either "Current quarter" or "Previous quarter"
- Set the timezone you wish the report to be based on (by default, this is your Iconosquare account time zone)
- Then click "Create"!
What does a "quarter" actually refer to?
A quarter refers to a 3 month period. By default, we define the starting quarter as January, but if this is different in your country/company, you can adjust this setting under My Account → Settings → Platform → Beginning of Q1:
Article is closed for comments.