Setting up a one-off report, or scheduling recurring reports for your Instagram/Twitter profile and Facebook page is super quick and easy using Iconosquare! Here's what you need to do:
- Head to the Reports section (under the Analytics tab)
- Click on "Create new report" at the top right of the page
- Select "Account report"
You can then set the criteria for your report, including:
- Format - XLS or PDF (PDF available on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans only)
- Choose if you want the report to be sent via email with a link to download the report, and if so, the recipients of that email
- Which social profiles you want to set the report for - select multiple profiles here to save time and avoid setting them up separately 😉
- The date period you want the report to cover (for Twitter, the earliest date you can select here is 30 days prior to when you added your Twitter profile to Iconosquare).
- Timezone you want your report to be based on (this automatically defaults to your Iconosquare account timezone)
- Choose if you want to schedule the report and the frequency - select this option for recurring reports (eg. every month), or choose no if you just want to set up a one-off report!
Click "Create" and you're ready to go!