To add an Instagram profile or Facebook page to your Iconosquare account, here are the steps you'll need to take!
If you're trying to add a Twitter profile, please refer to this article.
If you're trying to add a LinkedIn page, please refer to this article.
If you're trying to add a TikTok profile, please refer to this article.
1. Click on the blue 'plus' icon in the top right-hand corner of your account:
2. You'll then see this pop-up - please click on "Instagram profiles" or "Facebook pages":
3. Next, you'll be taken to the Facebook login screen (this is the same whether you wish to add an Instagram business profile or Facebook page, since we connect to all social profiles via your Facebook account). Please enter your Facebook login credentials here:
4. You'll then be shown a list of Instagram profiles and/or Facebook pages which you are an Admin or Editor of (you will only be able to add social profiles which you have Admin/Editor rights for).
5. Please select the tick box next to the social profiles(s) which you wish to add to your Iconosquare account.
Things to note:
- If the profile you wish to add is not listed, please follow the steps in this article in order to troubleshoot this.
- If you have a role on the Facebook page that is not an Admin or Editor, this will be displayed when you hover over that Social profile.
- Please note, if you have recently been made an Admin/Editor of the social profile, you may not be able to find your social profile immediately - if not, please wait and try again 24 hours.
Got no profile slots left? No problem. Click 'Purchase additional profiles' and you'll be taken to the add-ons section to buy more to add to your plan!