Scheduling posts in advance is now a whole lot easier, since we've added the option of scheduling a post using a placeholder (post with no media).
So if your media isn't ready yet, you can still go ahead and schedule the post, along with the caption, hashtags, location, etc., and the media itself can be added when it's ready! 👏
How does it work?
- Head to the Scheduler under the Publishing section, click Schedule a new post at the top right of the page.
- Select the type of post you'd like to schedule (Photo or video, Carousel, etc.).
- Insert your caption/location, and instead of selecting/uploading a media, click on the Next button at the bottom right of the screen:
- You can then add your first comment and select the date and time you want the media to be published.
- Click Save as draft
- Your post will then be saved as a draft (not scheduled).
- When you are ready to add your media to the publication, hover your mouse over the draft thumbnail and then in the "..." Menu, select Edit :
- Click Add media to select media from your Media Library or to upload media from your computer:
- Once you've selected your media, click Confirm, then if you're happy with your caption and posting date/time, click Schedule!
This feature is available on all Iconosquare plans, for all types of social profiles.