You can now quickly and easily create a custom dashboard based on the metrics most important to you! This is available for Instagram profiles, Facebook pages, and Twitter profiles, for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
In this article :
How do I build my Custom Dashboard?
1. Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
2. Select the date range you'd like to display data for.
3. Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
4. Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
5. When you're happy with the graphs/KPIs you have added, just click on the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and it’s as easy as that!
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
Yes - learn how to do this here!
Is the Custom Dashboard shared between Iconosquare team members?
As of February 3rd, 2020, the Custom Dashboard is now independent to each user account, meaning you don’t have to share the dashboard with your other team members anymore. Any changes you make from now on will affect only your dashboard.
You can share the dashboard manually to those team members who have access to the social profile.
How can I duplicate my Custom Dashboard and share it with a team member?
Find out how to do this here!
How can I remove a widget from my dashboard?
If you wish to remove one of the widgets you have added, just hover over it and click on the rubbish bin icon to remove it from the dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.