If you're having trouble adding your Twitter profile to Iconosquare, it may be that you're not logged into the correct Twitter account on the Twitter desktop site. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps below:
- Open https://twitter.com/ in a new tab
- Click on the arrow next to your Twitter username at the bottom left of the page
- Make sure you are logged into the Twitter profile you wish to add to Iconosquare
- If you are logged into multiple profiles, make sure the right one is selected, with a tick next to it, as in the example below.
- Come back to Iconosquare and try to add the Twitter profile again.
Important: If you wish to add multiple Twitter profiles, you will need to add one profile at a time (ensuring you have the correct Twitter profile selected within the Twitter desktop site, as shown below, each time you add a new profile to Iconosquare).