Here's how to add a Twitter profile to your Iconosquare account.
- Click on the blue + icon to the right of your Iconosquare account.
- In the Let's Add more social profiles pop-in, click on the Twitter profiles option.
- You will be redirected to Twitter. If you're already logged into your Twitter account within your browser, click Authorize app.
- If you're not already logged in to Twitter within your browser, you'll be asked to enter your Twitter credentials here, then click Authorize app.
- You'll then be redirected back to Iconosquare where your Twitter profile will have been added 🎉!
Please note, if you wish to add multiple Twitter profiles, you will need to add one profile at a time (ensuring you have the correct Twitter profile selected within the Twitter desktop site each time you add a new profile to Iconosquare).
If you're having trouble adding your Twitter profile to Iconosquare, it may be that you're not logged into the correct Twitter account on the Twitter desktop site. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps below:
- Open https://twitter.com/ in a new tab.
- Click on your Twitter username at the bottom left of the page.
- Make sure you are logged into the Twitter profile you wish to add to Iconosquare.
- If you are logged into multiple profiles, make sure the right one is selected, with a tick next to it, as in the example below.
- Come back to Iconosquare and try to add the Twitter profile again.
Article is closed for comments.