The introduction of new API access tiers is having a drastic impact on how we retrieve data for Twitter profiles. As a result of this, we have decided to temporarily suspend our Twitter analytics offering as of April 29th, 2023.
What does it mean If you have an active Twitter Profile on Iconosquare?
- First of all, your analytics for this profile will stop updating on April 29th, but you will still be able to access any historical data gathered.
- All your scheduled reports set up for this profile will no longer be generated, but you will still be able to access your historical reports in the Reports History Section. Please note that if you generate a report for the month of April, it will only include data for April 1st–28th, but no data for April 29th–30th.
- Your analytics in the dashboard section will also stop updating after April 29th.
- Your tweets posted after April 29th will stop updating after April 29th. But you will still be able to see your historical tweets (posted before April 29th)
- In the Album Section, you will not be able to add posts published after April 29th to albums and their analytics will not be taken into account.
- The scheduler will still be available. Your scheduled tweets will be published as normal and you will be able to keep on scheduling posts for your Twitter profile.
What does it mean If I want to add a Twitter Profile to Iconosquare after April 29th?
- You will have access to the Scheduler and be able to use this feature as usual.
- You will have no access to any analytics or reports for this Twitter Profile.
- You will not have access to the Dashboard section, as we will not be able to provide any analytics for your Twitter Profile.
- You will have no access to the Tweets and to the Albums in the Content Section, as we will not be able to retrieve your Tweets.
These changes are being implemented temporarily, and we will be in touch to communicate any developments on this topic in the coming weeks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.