Reels have become an important part of Instagram strategies and we know our users benefit from the comfort of automatic scheduling for their Reels. Find out how to schedule them in this article!
Here is what you should do in order to schedule your Reels:
- Go to the Scheduler.
- Click on New Post.
- Select the Reel format.
- Choose your media from the Media Library or directly upload it from your computer, OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Add a caption, location and choose whether you want to share it to your feed, and then click Next.
- Check the date and time, and choose whether to cross-post.
- Click on Schedule.
- Wait for the confirmation and *tada*... lay back, relax and let your Reel automatically publish 😉
Automatic Reels scheduling is currently only possible from your desktop platform and Android devices. You'll be able to edit your already scheduled automatic Reel's captions and dates through your iOS device but you will not be able to cancel the auto-post function unless you head to the desktop platform.
Things to keep in mind:
- Reels scheduling is only available for Instagram profiles.
- It is only possible to schedule one video at a time.
- Only a 9:16 ratio is supported for the auto-publishing feature.
- The minimum and maximum widths are 150 px and 1920 px.
- The maximum number of characters in the caption is 2,200.